Commercial Controlling Manager | FMCG Industry
On behalf of our Client, a leading multinational FMCG company, we are looking for a high potential Commercial Controlling Manager who will lead the financial controlling activities of the commercial operations from Romania and Bulgaria.
The Commercial Controlling Manager role is about finance business partnering with the top management: Commercial Directors, respectively the Finance Director in order to influence the key financial indicators of the commercial operations.
- Co-piloting the commercial operations in Romania and Bulgaria from the finance point of view;
- Leading its own team to an excellent performance;
- Support commercial target setting, cascading and tracking process both at Regional / Cluster and Country level (Romania, respectively Bulgaria);
- Coordinate preparation of commercial CAPEX in long-range plans and in annual operation planning;
- Monitor the business cases, tracking performance against targets and actively proposing corrective actions;
- Preparation of Cluster commercial reports and analysis based on project charters and plans;
- Detailed tracking of results and performance for specific commercial initiatives in a structured and consistent way.
- University Degree in Economics;
- ACCA and / or CIMA membership;
- Previous relevant managerial experience in financial controlling, commercial controlling or finance management;
- Previous exposure to high demanding and complex business environments;
- At least 3 years managerial experience;
- High level of energy and business acumen;
- Can do attitude and willingness to succeed in challenging environments;
- Advance user in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Power Point;
- Fluent in English – both verbal & written.
Apply for Commercial Controlling Manager | FMCG Industry
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly