Finance Manager | Pharmaceutical Industry
We behalf of our Client, a leading multinational pharmaceutical company, we are looking for a Finance Manager.
1) Finance Responsibilities:
Forecasting / Planning
- Coordinating/leading preparation of regular forecasts of cost/OPEX and sales as per corporate guidance;
- Coordinating/leading preparation of annual pre-budget, budget and long range planning;
- Coordinating data preparation for business reviews (reviews with partners, corporate);
- Data loading into HFM.
Monthly financial closings
- Calculation of OPEX and bonus accruals;
- Calculation of Sales discounts and internal communication with Regional Controlling;
- Preparation for issue Credit notes.
- Monthly internal reports incl. upload to HFM;
- MAR files preparation, analysis and clarification of deviations from the plan;
- Managing regular reporting processes (analytical management) regarding OPEX/sales and other KPIs;
- Cash flow reporting (weekly cash reports and monthly cash flow forecast);
- Respect deadlines set;
Financial KPI s/Productivity
- Monitoring and acting on KPIs like collection/receivables (DSO); accounts payables, treasury, procurement processes (PO);
- Monitoring and improving financial processes (transactional and planning) for efficiency and effectiveness as well as compliance/controls;
- Tracking Profitability by products;
- OPEX Control (incl. Credit card expense control, Company cars ...);
- Providing ad-hoc analysis and forecasts on request;
- Support to direct manager;
- Support to other functions and teams (commercial);
- Coordinating contract and legal reviews with relevant internal (legal, compliance, tax, treasury etc.) and external partners;
- Preparation data for business reviews with partners;
- Representing company at finance internal and external audits;
- As the member of management team participates in strategic planning and company development;
- Cooperation with Business Units Heads to develop BU forecasts in accordance with the company guideline.
- Cooperating with outsourced accounting;
- Payment approvals at e-bank;
- Sales orders approvals in Navision (considering customer’s payment discipline and credit limit);
- Constantly informed about local financial legislation;
- Implementation of Internal Controls and Procedures;
- Proceeding of quarterly internal control related to Revenue recognition/Non-standard revenue control and reporting to Technical accounting;
- Proceeding of biannual Anti-corruption and Disbursement review.
2) Human Resources Responsibilities:
- Coordinating of employment contracts and appendixes, relevant notifications to authorities;
- Coordinating of vacation notes for employees, calculate vacation for new employees;
- Coordinating termination of employment contracts;
- Keeping up to date all personal data of employees (maintain current database, new employments, termination of contracts);
- Follow personal data privacy regulations and requirements for employees (trainings, records, updates);
- Evaluates half-year activity od department employees according to the company’s evaluation protocol;
- Monthly coordination with accountancy and review of salary calculation to consider all changes;
- HR reporting to local agencies and reporting to corporate;
- Managing and assisting with other ad hoc tasks when required.