Accounting Analyst (General Ledger) / Financial Accountant
A few key things you’ll be responsible for:
- Provides accounting services for various groups (such as sales and decision support) related to the finance closes including posting journal entries, reconciling accounts & maintaining appropriate documentation.
- Analyses information and variances.
- Identify, investigate and explain variances in assets and liabilities from prior periods and exceptions.
- Summarize and report financial and non-financial data.
- Ensures GL, balance sheet and P&L accuracy.
- Analyses processes to identify opportunities for improvement or root causes of exceptions.
- Provide input and implement solutions.
- Maintains and balances an automated consolidation system by inputting data; scheduling required jobs; verifying data.
- Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
- Prepares payments by accruing expenses; assigning account numbers; requesting disbursements; reconciling accounts.
- Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
- Business Degree in Accounting (or Economics) and 1-3 years experience in Accounting;
- Very good knowledge of Accounting processes (IFRS / US GAAP preferred)
- experience or other ERP system preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- English required (minimum B2 level);
- Time management skills.
- Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills
What’s in it for you?
- Great people culture.
- salary package based on experience and expertise.
- Fix Benefits: Medical Clinic & Life insurance.
- Complete package of flexible Benefits: Meal Vouchers, Holiday Vouchers, Transportation, Health insurance, Sport &Wellness