3 days left
1. Coordinate, supervise and check timely recording of all transactions by junior accountant. Direct involvement in bookkeeping when needed.
2. Coordinate, supervise and check timely recording of bank statements and cash ledgers.
3. Provide the balance sheet accounts reconciliation and investigate open items.
4. Statutory month and closing.
5. Prepare statutory fiscal reports, provide accurate tax accounting.
6. Monthly reconciliation of all account of BS and P&L;
7. Help the financial management function to deliver insightful analysis based on accounting information.
8. Ensure compliance with all legal regarding accounting and finance activity.
9. Ensure compliance with internal regulations regarding cost centers activity split and overheads distribution.
- minimum 3 years accounting experience
- good accounting and fiscal knowledge
- CECCAR/ ACCA accreditation or student is a plus
- proficient excel user, SAGA is a plus
- time management skills
- effective verbal and written communication skills.
Apply for SENIOR ACCOUNTANT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly