Chief Accountant | Leading Real Estate Player
On behalf of our Client, a leading real estate player, we are looking to recruit a Chief Accountant / Accounting Manager.
- Ensure the accounting function management;
- Monitor the correct accounting records, in accordance with the company's accounting policies ans statutory requirements;
- Improves accounting function governance structure: operating procedures and accounting policies;
- Ensure the accounting team permanent development and the monitoring of its performance;
- Ensure the relationship with the tax authorities and the financial auditor;
- Monitor the quality of accounting information and prepare a wide range of reporting, such as management reports;
- Work closely with the management team to improve the company's financial performance;
- Proposes and actively participates in the implementation of new information systems designed to automate as the business accounting processes;
- Prepares the company's statutory financial statements, the tax calculation and the tax declarations;
- Monitor accounting risks and propose solutions to mitigate them;
- Ensure the compliance of the accounting function with the company policies and applicable legislation;
- Prepares ad-hoc reports at management's request;
- Participates actively in the preparation of budgets and forecasts ans actively support for the treasury management function.
- University economic studies, preferably member of the Body of Expert Accountants and Authorized Accountants of Romania ("CECCAR");
- Previously relevant experience in an accounting function management function (Chief Accountant or Accounting Manager);
- Ability to understand and improve business processes in the statutory accounting area;
- Leadership, time management, ability to engage in parallel in many accounting deliverables and analytical skills;
- Previous work experience in an ERP;
- Excellent abilities of MsOffice, especially Excel;
- Advanced knowledge of English.