Accounting Manager | Alba County
On behalf of our Client, a leading multinational FMCG production company, we are lookng for an Accounting Manager.
As the main responsible for managing the accounting business processes, the Accounting Manager will manage, organize and control all the accounting operations according to the statutory requirements and group strategy, working closely to the Chief Financial Officer and Controlling Manager.
We are looking for candidates with high level of seniority, with proven experience in accounting business processes improvement and in SAP.
- Manage and own the month, quarter and year-end closing process;
- General accounting (GL and Consolidations, intercompany account reconciliations, Accruals, Cash, and Fixed Assets, key balance sheet reserves, roll-forwards and account reconciliations);
- Manage the preparation of financials, balance sheet reconciliations, and financial audits;
- Communicate the financial results by explaining variances and anomalies in account balances; determining accounting influence on future proposals, and discussing the effects with management;
- Review of monthly consolidated financial statements and perform variance analysis and investigate differences;
- Prepare the financial information in accordance with GAAP and regulatory requirements by assisting in the research of regulatory changes; and ensuring the company financial statements are compliant with GAAP;
- Design and implement business processes to ensure efficiency and compliance;
- Manage the account reconciliation process by providing training and guidance to global team members
- Manage the preparation of audit schedules;
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans;
- Assist and provide support for external reporting;
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure effective running of the operations;
- Ah-doc analyses necessary for management;
- Ensures timely and accurate reports to the local and Group management;
- Participate to the construction of the Budget, and different Estimations following the requirements from the Group;
- Oversee and coordinate the activities of the accounting department in all the legal entities.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related field with a minimum of 5 years experience in accounting;
- Previous Accounting Manager experience or Finance Manager with exposure to statutory accounting and tax compliance;
- Business acumen / capable to quickly learn and understand the business process – milk collection, industrial production, sales, logistics, accounting;
- Excellent business processes understanding;
- Time management skills, with the ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, consistently meeting deadlines with accurate and detailed results;
- Strong analytical and reasoning ability with attention to details;
- Demonstrated experience in financial/ business analysis and reporting;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential to effectively interact with all stakeholders internally and externally;
- Quick learner, able to adapt productively to a new environment;
- Available for relocation or weekly travel to Alba County;
- Proficiency in MS Office; in-depth experience with Excel;
- Working or implementation of/with an ERP is a plus, knowledge of SAP would be also a plus;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken (mandatory).