Cost Controller | Alba County
1 day left
- Up to 25%
On behalf of our Client, a leading multinational FMCG production company, we are looking for a Cost Controller.
As the main responsible for managing the Cost Controlling business processes for one of the main Company cost center, the Cost Controller will influence the company financial performance by playing an active role as Business Partner who will work closely to the Controlling Manager.
We are looking for a wide range of candidates from a Junior up to a Senior level, with minimum three years of working experience in Cost Controlling, Financial Analysis or Financial Controlling.
- Collects and analyses the costs for the raw material (volumes, price, cost, etc.);
- Reporting and analysis of the monthly result;
- Analysis of result, variance Actual vs BDG/PY;
- Analysis of overheads on cost centers Actual vs BDG/PY;
- Profitability analysis (according to volumes, price, cost, etc.);
- Ah-doc analyses necessary for management;
- Ensures accurate and realistic analysis of variances;
- Ensures timely and accurate reports to the local and Group management;
- Work closely with the other Departments (Accounting, Logistics) in providing, collecting and ensuring accurate data;
- Explaining the performance versus forecast, budget and previous year;
- Ensure the variance analysis monthly and communicate it to the management and Follow-up of the action plan;
- Participate to the construction of the Budget, and different Estimations following the requirements from the Group.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related field with a minimum of 5 years’ experience or a comparable education;
- Business acumen / capable to quickly learn and understand the business process – industrial production, sales, logistics, accounting;
- Time management skills, with the ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, consistently meeting deadlines with accurate and detailed results;
- Strong analytical and reasoning ability with attention to details;
- Demonstrated experience in financial/ business analysis and reporting;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential to effectively interact with all stakeholders internally and externally;
- Quick learner, able to adapt productively to a new environment;
- Availability for business travel;
- Proficiency in MS Office; in-depth experience with Excel;
- Knowledge of SAP would be also a plus;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken (mandatory).
Apply for Cost Controller | Alba County
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Accounting Consumer Products & Services Specialist / Experienced (non-manager) Permanent jobs in Romania
- Budgeting and Planning Consumer Products & Services Specialist / Experienced (non-manager) Permanent jobs in Romania
- Controlling Consumer Products & Services Specialist / Experienced (non-manager) Permanent jobs in Romania
- Financial Analysis Consumer Products & Services Specialist / Experienced (non-manager) Permanent jobs in Romania