Senior Accountant | Real Estate Industry
On behalf of our Client, a leading real estate player in Europe, we are looking for a Senior Accountant for their operations in Romania.
Our Client offer:
- An open-ended contract, a very competitive salary and a company car;
- Opportunities for personal development, among others, through internal and external training;
- In addition, you will be warmly welcomed into a team of enthusiastic colleagues who are always prepared to help you.
- Take the lead in the SAP migration process;
- Responsible for the local accounts, as well as for a broad spectrum of financial, accounting and tax matters;
- Lead the quarterly financial closing process for statutory and group reporting within defined deadlines, in close cooperation with the consolidation and reporting team on a group level;
- Liaise with the external auditor regarding the audit process of the statutory accounts and are responsible for preparing the audit files;
- Provide the necessary information for the quarterly valuations done by the property expert;
- Play a proactive role in developing the controlling and internal management reporting function and interact with the different teams;
- Support in drafting and take care of subsequent reviewing on a regular basis of the yearly budget for the Romanian entity;
- Report to the General Manager in Bucharest and the Group Controller, and also work closely with the Group CFO.
- Master’s degree in finance and (at least 5-7 years) relevant work experience in accounting;
- Perfect command of Romanian and English;
- Capacity to work accurate and precise;
- Capacity to easily maintain an overview of complex numerical data;
- Capacity to translate figures into information that is understandable for the internal customers;
- Advanced SAP skills and excellent MS Office® skills (especially Excel);
- Positive attitude to work, you are flexible and a team player;
- Stress-resistance and can work to defined deadlines