Tax Coordinator | Leading Multinational FMCG Company
On behalf of our client, one of the most important FMCG companies in the world, we are recruiting a Tax Coordinator. This position reports to the Financial Planning & Accounting Manager.
Main job responsibilities:
- Manage all tax related governance activities (CIT, VAT, WHT, TP, Ecotax) (in close connection to FSSC);
- Ensure tax compliance related to CIT, VAT, WHT, TP, ecotax and local tax;
- Engage with internal related departments (i.e.: marketing, sales and operation), global tax team and external tax consultant to develop and implement strategies to mitigate tax risks and respond to audits. (Examples: TARO defense file);
- Follow up changes on relevant tax regulation and ensure full compliance;
- Internal tax advisory: educate and strengthen all related departments’ awareness on tax compliance;
- Facilitate local tax audit process and be their contact point for any queries;
- Tax reporting to corporate tax (HFM, updates, TP, etc);
- Engage and build relationship with (mid-high level) tax authorities, tax officers, tax consultants and tax auditors.
- University degree in Business Administration or Economics;
- Minimum 3 years hands-on experience in accounting and tax;
- Proven knowledge of accounting and tax principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations Experience with IFRS (having worked in a company that records and reports according to IFRS);
- Excellent knowledge of SAP, Excel;
- Knowledge of applicable laws, codes and regulations;
- Knowledge of economic principles;
- Experience in large companies, preferable multinational.
- Team player;
- Good analytical and mathematical skills;
- Excellent English skills;
- Excellent communication skills and business sense;
- Feeling accountable, taking action and making sure alignment is in place between different stakeholders;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment;
- Strong analytical skills and critical attention to detail;
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills;
- Self-driven, results-oriented;
- Track record of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.