Senior Tax Compliance Accountant
On behalf of our client, one of the most important FMCG companies in the world, we are recruiting a Senior Tax Compliance Accountant. This position reports to the Financial Planning & Accounting Manager.
Main job responsibilities:
- Manage all tax related governance activities (CIT, VAT, WHT, TP, Ecotax) (in close connection to FSSC);
- Ensure tax compliance related to CIT, VAT, WHT, TP, ecotax and local tax;
- Engage with internal related departments (i.e.: marketing, sales and operation), global tax team and external tax consultant to develop and implement strategies to mitigate tax risks and respond to audits. (Examples: TARO defense file);
- Follow up changes on relevant tax regulation and ensure full compliance;
- Internal tax advisory: educate and strengthen all related departments’ awareness on tax compliance;
- Facilitate local tax audit process and be their contact point for any queries;
- Tax reporting to corporate tax (HFM, updates, TP, etc);
- Engage and build relationship with (mid-high level) tax authorities, tax officers, tax consultants and tax auditors.
- University degree in Business Administration or Economics;
- Minimum 3 years hands-on experience in accounting and tax;
- Proven knowledge of accounting and tax principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations Experience with IFRS (having worked in a company that records and reports according to IFRS);
- Excellent knowledge of SAP, Excel;
- Knowledge of applicable laws, codes and regulations;
- Knowledge of economic principles;
- Experience in large companies, preferable multinational.
- Team player;
- Good analytical and mathematical skills;
- Excellent English skills;
- Excellent communication skills and business sense;
- Feeling accountable, taking action and making sure alignment is in place between different stakeholders;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment;
- Strong analytical skills and critical attention to detail;
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills;
- Self-driven, results-oriented;
- Track record of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
Apply for Senior Tax Compliance Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly