2 days left
On behalf of our client, one of the most important companies in the security services are that can provide specialized and complete security solutions, we are recruiting a Financial Controller.
Key role and responsibilities:
- Preparation of group reporting based on IFRS;
- Communicating with the Group's representatives to provide the required financial reporting information;
- Supervising statutory reporting and tax reporting;
- Collaboration with the operational departments and other support departments in order to efficiently accomplish the financial control activities, as well as to communicate the results of these activities and the identified recommendations;
- Active participation in the budgeting process;
- Participation in the process of auditing the financial statements prepared by the company.
- Minimum 3 years accounting experience;
- Good accounting and fiscal knowledge;
- Advanced Excel skills (pivots, macros, etc.);
- Open-minded, hands-on and entrepreneurial spirit;
- Advanced English knowledge.
- Bachelor of science in finance or accounting;
- ACCA membership is a plus.
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly