4 days left
Main of description of the role:
As part of Finance in Microsoft Romania Global Sales & Commercial (GSMO), Control & Compliance Specialist is responsible to deploy, coordinate and sustain our fully optimized compliance programs and activities, ensuring that internal controls and related processes are working adequately, in line with regional and corporate compliance objectives.
Compliance is a key capability Microsoft has been building over the past years in alignment with corporate values, and is considered a strategic advantage which allows Microsoft to be considered one of the most trustworthy and ethical companies in the world.
- Ensure an effective understanding within local organization of Compliance framework,
- Support business in implementing the Compliance framework,
- Detect and report to management any violation or deviation from standards, decide corrective actions and follow-up on their implementation.
Rhythm & alignment
- Drive quarterly Self-Assessments – review the activities, assess the findings, implement and follow up on corrective actions,
- Lead monthly Compliance Advisory Board Meeting – set-up regular meeting, prepare the agenda, deliver presentations, advise on compliance topics and prepare minutes of the meetings.
Training and Readiness
- Drive execution of Compliance Training Plan – design training plan based on business needs, set up calendar, prepare agenda and topics, ensure & track attendance,
- Participate on Compliance trainings and Compliance calls organized by Area or by Corp, share the updates with local team,
- Localize the new corporate policies and procedures, follow-up their local implementation.
- Conduct risk assessments, monitor internal control risks and update existing controls and processes to respond to these risks,
- Perform additional testings requested by Area Finance, to ensure strong internal control environment,
- Provide support during Internal Audit and mitigate the Internal Audit findings,
- Esnure storage and evidence (on local sharepoint) of all Compliance information (announcements, messages, local policies updates).
This position work closely with Romania Finance Director, Area Compliance Director and Local Compliance Board, will have regular direct engagements with all Business Areas within MS Romania and with Compliance Community at Central & Eastern European area.
- 3-5 years’ experience in multinational companies in compliance or internal audit department,
- Demonstrated experience in the design, implementation and monitoring of internal controls, compliance and risk, management programs;
- Experience with working with senior management;
- Strong ethics, integrity and accountability,
- Ability to maintain independence, autonomy and confidentiality,
- Strong communication skills: oral, written and presentation, cross-group collaboration and interpersonal skills,
- Highly developed analytical and organizational skills,
Apply for Compliance Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly