Looking for new challenges in your audit career?
Baker Tilly Romania is looking for a Senior Auditor with 4-5 years’ experience to join our team.
Who are we?
Baker Tilly Kitou is a leading firm of Auditors, Accountants, Tax Consultants and Business Advisors, which offers services of the highest standards to more than 4.500 businesses operating both nationally and internationally.
Our firm has offices in Cyprus (Nicosia, Limassol and Larnaca), Greece (Athens, Thessaloniki), Romania (Bucharest), Bulgaria (Sofia), and Moldova (Chisinau). Through the membership of Baker Tilly International, a world-wide network of accounting firms operating in 131 countries, we can meet the demands of our clients, always paying the highest attention to the quality of our services because it is well know that service is our success.
Joining as Senior Auditor, you can expect to be involved in a variety of interesting and challenging work.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing audit and other related services
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with new and current clients
- Working as part of a team, liaising with both client and other specialist staff in the practice to provide high quality client services
- Providing an on-site coordination role for audit clients including the coaching and training of junior staff
- Supervising teams and reporting directly to senior staff
- University degree
- Relevant experience for the position (financial audit)
- ACCA - qualified or in progress
- Strong English language skills (additional language skills would be an plus)
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Strong analytical skills and organisational abilities
- Strong team working skills, with experience in supervising and developing junior staff
- Flexibility and availability to travel
- A strong desire for continuous improvement and client facing responsibilities
Competitive remuneration package will be offered, including:
- A professional and team-oriented work environment
- Up-to-date technologies and methodology
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Full ACCA support
* Only interviewed candidates will receive a reply to their application