6 days left
On behalf of our client, an international company acting in agribusiness, manufacturing and real estate industries, we are recruiting a Chief Accountant.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Ensuring that all bookkeeping activities are completed in time, accurately and according on statutory regulations and internal month-end procedure;
- Provide the balance sheet accounts reconciliation and investigate the open items for breakdown, preparing monthly reconciliation reports, also to follow-up the overall reconciliation status to ensure all of variance will be solved;
- Prepare local statutory reports, and provide accurate tax accounting to fulfill local statutory and/or tax requirements;
- Preparation of statistic reports, and reports for other institutions (state bodies);
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal inventory controls and procedures.
- Minimum 5 years accounting/ finance experience;
- Good accounting and fiscal knowledge;
- Proficient in working with various ERP systems (SAGA is a plus) and Microsoft Office suite;
- Able to organize own and related team members tasks;
- Good English knowledge.
- Degree qualified in finance or accounting;
- CECCAR accreditation.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills;
- Demonstrable systems abilities and a high level of computer literacy, including advanced Excel;
- Very good knowledge of using electronic payment systems;
- English - good (written and conversational).
Apply for Chief Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly