Experience and Skills
University degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
Up to two years’ experience in auditing / accounting
Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Very good command of English; German is a plus
• Ability to quickly adapt and become part of the team
• Organized and pro-active attitude
• Good analytical skills
• Effective communication skills
• Eagerness to learn and develop
• Interacts with the client in order to collect the necessary information;
• Preforms audit procedures under the supervision of a supervisor / manager and prepares working papers, covering all field work areas.
• Prepares written communication such as client correspondence,
• Obtains an understanding of the business audited and of the risks associated with the business and the audit assignment.