Experience and Skills
University degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
Up to two years’ experience in auditing / accounting
Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Very good command of English; German is a plus
• Ability to quickly adapt and become part of the team
• Organized and pro-active attitude
• Good analytical skills
• Effective communication skills
• Eagerness to learn and develop
• Interacts with the client in order to collect the necessary information;
• Preforms audit procedures under the supervision of a supervisor / manager and prepares working papers, covering all field work areas.
• Prepares written communication such as client correspondence,
• Obtains an understanding of the business audited and of the risks associated with the business and the audit assignment.
Apply for Junior Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly