Tax Consultant | Indirect Tax
On behalf of our client, a prestigious international law company, we are recruiting a Tax Consultant.
- Works with the client and engagement team to understand the client’s business and tax needs, provides practical implementable solutions, supports and takes ownership for the implementation of these recommendations;
- Assisting international clients on matters pertaining primarily to indirect taxes;
- Demonstrates required knowledge and, in addition, an understanding of client’s organization and business/ regulatory environment;
- Delivers the assigned work with quality and timely deliverable;
- Prepares concise, well written documents using appropriate business and technical language.
- 3-4 years of professional experience in a tax practice group, with focus on indirect tax;
- A high level of professional interest in tax law and dedication to continuous learning and improvement;
- Commitment to work in a challenging but rewarding professional environment;
- Pro-active attitude and positive approach to work, strong analytical ability, excellent research, writing and verbal communication skills, and a commitment to client service;
- Team worker, efficient, good communicator, flexible and adaptable;
- Excellent written and spoken English (a good knowledge of additional foreign languages is an advantage);
- Big4 experience and a valid tax adviser license will be an advantage.