On behalf of our client, one of the most important importers and distributors of agricultural machines, we are recruiting a Treasury Specialist.
- Check opening balances for accounts opened in partners bank, input information in excel spreadsheet and agree with Treasury Manager all transfers between accounts in order to meet banking requirements;
- Update daily files for treasury activities (withdrawal/ deposits vs. issue/ collection, loan tables);
- Prepare documentation for withdrawals from credit facilities;
- Deal with queries, specific claims and issues from banks and all company departments;
- Prepare weekly borrowing report;
- Provide input into the planning and reporting process for currency and interest rate expectations inclusive and exclusive of hedging positions;
- Prepare monthly interest analysis;
- Supply all necessary data to Accounting Department for monthly closing;
- Perform project tasks as required to support treasury initiatives.
- Degree qualified in finance or accounting;
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills;
- Demonstrable systems abilities and a high level of computer literacy, including advanced Excel;
- Very good knowledge of using electronic payment systems;
- English - good (written and conversational);
- At least 2 years in a similar position - corporate treasury.
- Internal: Financial Accounting team, Sales team, Procurement team;
- External: Counterparty banks, Treasury system providers.