On behalf of our client, a leading consultancy firm, we are looking for a Junior Accountant. The company offers an entire range of accounting, payroll, tax as well as advisory services on special projects with high level of difficulty.
- Responsible for the preparation of all primary accounting documents according to local compliance regulations;
- Responsible for the accurate booking of all journal entries and accounting documents into the general ledger for allocated clients;
- Responsible for the accurate preparation of balance sheet and income statements and various other accounting statements and reports required by the client;
- Reviews and checks the accuracy of journal vouchers, payroll records, sales and purchase ledgers;
- Prepares on a monthly basis supporting analyses of all balance sheet accounts, by indicated deadlines;
- Prepares the monthly tax returns, by indicated deadlines;
- University degree in Economics / Accounting
- Minimum 1 year experience in accounting
- Very good English skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office package (Excel, Word)
- Excellent communication, presentation and organization skills, organized and proactive attitude.
- Capacity to meet assigned deadlines
- Willing to be professional developer
Apply for Junior Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly