Senior Commercial Controller | FMCG Industry
On behalf of our client, a leading multinational company active in the FMCG industry, we are looking for a Senior Commercial Controller.
Main job responsibilities:
Coordination & control of financial forecast for Commercial Department
- Supports the elaboration and implementation of forecasts / budget for Sales and Marketing Department;
- Evaluates the actuals versus budget/forecast on a monthly basis;
- Participation in monthly Sales and Operations Planning (“S&OP”) process;
- Overview the preparation of the monthly S&OP process, calculation of financial scenarios identified as possibilities during the S&OP meetings (or before), analyse and provide insights for commercial & management team.
Provide category and customer business insights
- Understands & challenges results and forms assumptions going forward;
- Assists in strategy development and translation to short and medium-term targets;
- Supports in evaluations of the Sales and Marketing plans;
- Evaluates monthly the actuals versus plans and communicates the results;
- Acts as business partner to ensure understanding, accuracy and validity of information used in decision making processes.
Provide reliable & actionable data for decision making
- New Product Development scenario calculation;
- Pricing strategy;
- Trade spend management;
- Cost to serve analysis;
- Enrich the profitability insights through allocation of variances towards customers & SKU’s.
Financial management of promotional activities
- Advertising & Promotions (“A&P”)control;
- Promotion evaluation.
Month-end closing process
- Executes all month-end closing activities as specified in the checklist in time and in full;
- Provide comments for Monthly Business Review presentation on net sales and A&P to Planning & Reporting;
- University degree in Business Administration or Economics;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as in Controlling;
- Experience with IFRS (having worked in a company that records and reports according to IFRS);
- Excellent knowledge of SAP, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Experience in large companies, preferable multinational; experience in FMCG industry is considered a plus;
- Experience in people management is a plus;
- Good analytical and mathematical skills;
- Excellent English skills;
- Excellent communication skills and business acumen;
- Feeling accountable, acting and making sure alignment is in place between different stakeholders;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong analytical skills and critical attention to detail;
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills;
- Self-driven, results-oriented, team player;
- Track record of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
Apply for Senior Commercial Controller | FMCG Industry
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly