- Directs the accounting and reporting of all company transactions, ensuring their registration, classification, examination and analysis, also providing specialized consultancy to the company's management on financial-accounting matters.
- Supervises the application of the accounting policies and procedures, accounting laws, ensuring that all transactions are accounted for in accordance with law and company policy requirements.
- Establish efficient and effective accounting procedures to obtain accurate and timely data.
- Coordinates the activity of the Accounting Department, instructs, supervises and controls subordinates.
- Responsible for managing the closure of the periods and the preparation of all related reports.
- Establish the details of the Account Plan and solve / resolve any issues that may arise.
- Tracks, controls, and analyzes the balance of account components.
- Prepares periodic activity reports (financial reports, analyzes of balance sheets, profit and loss account, cash flows) for the management of the company.
- Prepares periodically reports for the sales and marketing departments.
- It is responsible for making and updating inventory of the company's patrimony.
- Proposes operational procedures to the Finance Manager in order to collect the data / information / supporting documents necessary for the proper conduct of the department's activity.
- Responds to the quality of the work performed and the accuracy of the information provided in optimal time to hierarchical superiority.
• Degree in Accounting/Finance;
• Excellent knowledge of accounting legislation;
• Experience in companies with stock inventories would be a plus;
• Excellent strategic planning skills and able to interact with all levels;
• Good MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel.
• Strong verbal & written communications skills (good interpersonal skills)
• Foreign languages: English
• Ability to organize and coordinate, team work
• Good analytical skills
• Work experience: at least 5 years in a similar position, of which 3 years in a production company
The company offers a special working environment with many internal activities. The team is always joyful and focused on work, so you can easily integrate. You have the opportunity to evolve professionally. Though it's a lot of work, the great atmosphere of your colleagues will make your day easier.
• A salary package based on experience, with growth possibilities, related to the involvement in the company's activity and achievements;
• Full-time schedule and stability.
We believe that it is more important in this field to have practical knowledge and not a pile of diplomas.
Only the candidates who meet the requirements and who want a job for a long time should apply to this job.
If you find yourself in the above and if you are interested in a career in an open-minded company with a full-time work schedule, a friendly atmosphere that makes you enjoy the office dynamically and efficiently, we are waiting for you in our team!