6 days left
- Directs the accounting and reporting of all company transactions, ensuring their registration, classification, examination and analysis, also providing specialized consultancy to the company's management on financial-accounting matters.
- Supervises the application of the accounting policies and procedures, accounting laws, ensuring that all transactions are accounted for in accordance with law and company policy requirements.
- Establish efficient and effective accounting procedures to obtain accurate and timely data.
- Coordinates the activity of the Accounting Department, instructs, supervises and controls subordinates.
- Responsible for managing the closure of the periods and the preparation of all related reports.
- Establish the details of the Account Plan and solve / resolve any issues that may arise.
- Tracks, controls, and analyzes the balance of account components.
- Prepares periodic activity reports (financial reports, analyzes of balance sheets, profit and loss account, cash flows) for the management of the company.
- Prepares periodically reports for the sales and marketing departments.
- It is responsible for making and updating inventory of the company's patrimony.
- Proposes operational procedures to the Finance Manager in order to collect the data / information / supporting documents necessary for the proper conduct of the department's activity.
- Responds to the quality of the work performed and the accuracy of the information provided in optimal time to hierarchical superiority.
• Degree in Accounting/Finance;
• Excellent knowledge of accounting legislation;
• Experience in companies with stock inventories would be a plus;
• Excellent strategic planning skills and able to interact with all levels;
• Good MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel.
• Strong verbal & written communications skills (good interpersonal skills)
• Foreign languages: English
• Ability to organize and coordinate, team work
• Good analytical skills
• Work experience: at least 5 years in a similar position, of which 3 years in a production company
The company offers a special working environment with many internal activities. The team is always joyful and focused on work, so you can easily integrate. You have the opportunity to evolve professionally. Though it's a lot of work, the great atmosphere of your colleagues will make your day easier.
• A salary package based on experience, with growth possibilities, related to the involvement in the company's activity and achievements;
• Full-time schedule and stability.
We believe that it is more important in this field to have practical knowledge and not a pile of diplomas.
Only the candidates who meet the requirements and who want a job for a long time should apply to this job.
If you find yourself in the above and if you are interested in a career in an open-minded company with a full-time work schedule, a friendly atmosphere that makes you enjoy the office dynamically and efficiently, we are waiting for you in our team!
Apply for Accounting Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly