Process Improvement Specialist - Finance area
6 days left
The role is to assist management in achieving business goals associated with efficiency, cost and quality improvements.
In this role, you will work with people from other departments and functions to identify and drive through process improvements across work streams. These engagement efforts will come in the form of both leading projects and mentoring others in the organization via L6S and project management methodologies
- Work closely with finance hub and division leaders to identify efficiency, cost and quality improvements that relate to business goals;
- Lead, Implement and/or Facilitate process improvements depending on the nature of the individual project role;
- Communicate at all levels, in a manner that develops trust and credibility across the organization;
- Develop documented processes that ensure high financial control environment is achieved;
- Fulfill any task assigned by the direct supervisor in accordance with the professional experience and area of expertise.
- Economic background (graduate of Academy of Economic Studies or similar);
- 3+ years strong computer experience – MS Office; strong Excel skills;
- Strong analytical skills, ability to work with large amounts of data and produce meaningful insights and information;
- Must be able to communicate well both verbally and in writing, create reports, deliver presentations;
- Ability to manage the constructive deployment of Lean Six Sigma program methodologies;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Time management skills;
- Professional and with a service-oriented approach;
- Ability to prioritize issues;
- Self-motivated, results oriented;
- Good command of English language (comprehension, written and speech).
- Accounting Qualification (CIMA, ACCA, CPA, etc.);
- Integrity, tenacity and adaptability in complex situations and an often changing environment;
- Proves intercultural adaptability and sensitivity;
- Loyalty, commitment, engagement and confidentiality of any information pertaining to the company or its employees;
- Capacity to perform highly , both individually and within a team.
Apply for Process Improvement Specialist - Finance area
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly