5 days left
- Prepares and analyzes consolidated reporting at all levels of the organization on actuals, forecasts and prior fiscal years;
- Performs research/performance/evaluation analysis of costs variances/evolution;
- Support, analyze, and assist in the preparation and review of the company’s annual operating budget/forecast;
- Perform ad-hoc financial analysis;
- Monthly Forecasting with relevant analysis identifying changes with appropriate business explanations;
- Analyzes actual operating results and identifies key financial and operating issues to be addressed; quantifies actual results versus forecast/budget;
- Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements
- Involve in different projects, contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a similar position (reporting);
- Planning, budgeting and cost control principles knowledge;
- Previous experience of working with SAP would be a plus;
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective communication (both verbal and written);
- The ability to plan and prioritize workloads in order to meet deadlines;
- Excellent communication and analytical skills;
- Highly organized, analytical, task focused, and multiple priorities in a fast-moving environment.
- Fluent in English;
- Computer literate with good Excel skills;
Apply for Financial Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly