Accounts Payable Project Manager
3 days left
The role of the Accounts Payable Project Manager is to manage all projects relating to Procure to Pay and Travel and Expense processes.
- Manages all activities related to Accounts Payable implementation projects;
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of AP related projects;
- Lead, implement and/or facilitate process improvements and other transformation/ transition projects;
- Ensures that all project goals are accomplished;
- Manages any complex problems impacting on business delivery and Accounts Payable function;
- Create and maintain strong cross functional working partnerships across the organization.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Accounting/ Finance graduate;
- Extensive experience and a proven track record in a similar role as Accounts Payable Project Manager or as a Global/Regional Accounts Payable Manager;
- Strong understanding of end to end Accounts Payable and related functions and processes;
- Demonstrable experience of driving process efficiencies and complex problem solving;
- Good understanding of SAP and advance Excel skills;
- Personable and customer focused attitude towards work output with a 'can do' attitude;
- A strong communicator able to communicate and interpret data to non-Finance professionals and wider business;
- Very organized and has a keen eye for detail;
- Ability to manage relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
Apply for Accounts Payable Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly