Accounts Payable Business Partner Analyst
The Accounts Payable Business Partner Analyst is responsible for processing all AP inquiries submitted from internal/external customers of the AP department. This position will assist in researching duplicate payments, investigate missing invoices, and maintain customer service.
Proactively work with business departments to solve invoices and AP process problems. Proactively act for implementation and administering of Cameron policies and procedures in order to meet the Company's objectives and customers requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure timely and accurate process of AP Helpdesk inquiries within the agreed upon Finance Hub Service Level Agreements;
- Record all inquiries in the Service Now helpdesk solution and/or assign internally created tickets to the appropriate team member;
- Research the inquiries, update the ticket, call the vendor back with the appropriate information and close the ticket;
- Communicate with vendors, internal customers or AP team members as required to ensure accurate resolution;
- Comply with all Finance, AP, and Supply Chain policies and procedures;
- Performs a variety of tasks and projects as necessary assigned by the direct supervisor in accordance with the professional experience and area of expertise.
AP BUSINESS RESOLUTION
- Liaise with business departments in order to solve invoices discrepancies according to their aging and the SSC Service Level Agreement;
- Process customer credit memos;
- Perform back-up within AP department as required by management.
TRAINING BUSINESS AND AP DEPARTMENTS
Provide necessary AP training to business departments;
- Provide guidance/training to AP staff in case of knowledge transfers, new employees or procedure changes.
Apply for Accounts Payable Business Partner Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Permanent Specialist / Experienced (non-manager) Oil & Gas Accounting jobs in Romania
- Permanent Specialist / Experienced (non-manager) Oil & Gas Credit and Collections jobs in Romania
- Permanent Specialist / Experienced (non-manager) Oil & Gas Financial Analysis jobs in Romania
- Permanent Specialist / Experienced (non-manager) Oil & Gas Training & Education (Finance) jobs in Romania