1 day left
On behalf of our client, one of the most important FMCG companies in the world, we are recruiting a Controlling Specialist.
The purpose of the job is to provide accurate financial reporting, analyze data and make simulations to help management to take the right decisions, Co-Piloting, provide financial and administrative support to all departments.
- Ensure timely and 1st time quality reporting to the Company HQ, provide adequate feedback to questions raised by HQ Finance Team;
- Monitor and follow-up of the P&L lines (Actuals & forecast);
- Perform variance analysis and support budget owners in managing their budgets;
- Perform cost allocations between departments;
- Monitor of GENEX budgets, follow-up with budget responsible
- Identify, evaluate and follow-up on cost savings initiative;
- Prepare and support the planning process, prepare Budget files and prepare DFs for reporting to HQ, develop tools to facilitate budgeting process;
- Execution of closing activities in line with the calendar, preparation and review of accruals;
- Make ad-hoc analysis to support all business functions and increase thereby efficiency of operational work;
- Cooperation with the Shared Service Center team, continuous improvement on efficiency;
- Financial set-up management (including Budgets) and control
- Internal Control: Ensure sound level of internal control and compliance with the company guidelines.
- University/ College Degree in Finance;
- Operative Experience in Controlling, at least 3 years on a similar position within an international company;
- Strong & proven financial background (P&L, Business plans, reporting and consolidation, controlling);
- Local aspects of F&C;
- Advanced knowledge of controlling tools (Excel, Cognos);
- Good understanding of accounting processes and policies;
- Knowledge of the International Chart od Accounts;
- Knowledge and good understanding of analytical dimensions and budget structures;
- Strong communication skills;
- Analytical and problem solving skills (Performance Analysis);
- Strong MS Excel knowledge;
- Fluent in English;
- Strong open-minded approach;
- Integrity and ethical conduct;
- Pleasing personality and strong team player.
Apply for Controlling Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly