Expert Financial Reporting
- Is involved in the preparation of OMV Petrom SA IFRS monthly reporting package
- Is involved in the preparation of OMV Petrom Group quarterly Consolidation
- Provides support to Juniors and other colleagues within Financial Reporting Department, as well as to other departments on financial topics
- Supports Global Solutions by providing answers and developing instructions for questions raised
- Prepares Corporate Standards and Directives that regulate Finance processes for Business Units within OMV Petrom
- Is involved in preparing of the working plan for closing of OMV Petrom SA and for OMV Petrom Group Consolidation
- Is involved in the forecast process for Finance department, upon request.
- Is involved in monthly, quarterly and annual reporting activities for OMV Petrom and its subsidiaries and reporting of OMV Petrom Group Consolidation
- Participates in the preparation and ensures accuracy of OMV Petrom SA and OMV Petrom Group financial statements
- Provides necessary documents, working papers, explanations, information and participates to interviews and meetings with external and internal auditors, when needed.
- Contribute to the development of Corporate Standards and Directives for Business Units of OMV Petrom SA, subsidiaries and Global Solutions.
- University degree in Economics
- Good knowledge of IFRS and RAS accounting rules, regulations, policies and procedures
- Advanced knowledge of English language
- Proven, solid Excel skills and preferably exposure to automated financial reporting systems
- Teamwork skills, hard-working, proper conduct in relation to the company and the other employees
- Appropriate health condition
- Work experience in financial reporting & accounting field: more than 3 years
Apply for Expert Financial Reporting
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly