Treasury Accounting Specialist with Serbian
6 days left
- Administrate all electronic banking systems from user accounts point of view and also from bank accounts. Implement all electronic banking systems upgrades.
- Centralize daily estimations and execute operative RON payments (SAP, qualified, non-SAP, taxes, salaries, dividends, expats reimbursements) for all company codes and affiliates administrated by Global Solutions.
- Daily feeding the company cards bank accounts used for petty cash payments.
- Issue the company cards for the requested administrators and maintain the database that includes all company cards of the Group.
- Reports to line manager related to company cards, electronic banking applications users and authorized signatures.
- Daily upload of the bank statements (manual and automated) in SAP
- Cooperation with all Global Solutions Departments to perform the payments orders, with the valid and correct details.
- Support in the actual cash flow and liquidity reporting on limited period of time
- Maintains the connection with the allocated Business Units within OMV Group and final customers. In this regard he/she requests/obtains/provides specific information for the optimum activity deployment
- Correctly applies the internal standards instruction related to own activity and of the legislation in force
- Remains permanently in touch with the legislation related to Treasury Accounting accounts legislation, implements given legislative modifications which have an impact in own activity, implements change solutions for the permanent compliance with the legal regulations
- Supports the development of processes, work procedures and solutions to optimize department activity
- Meet deadlines related to submission of documents/information allocated Business Units within OMV Group according to services levels agreed / respective working instructions
- University graduate level educational background or equivalent education.
- Minimum 2-3 years of practical experience in a finance related area
- Basic knowledge of English language (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of Serbian and/or Bulgarian language is an advantage
- Good knowledge and skills of Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook)
- Good knowledge and application of the SAP transactions used in own activity
- Good knowledge of processes, roles and responsibilities on team level
Apply for Treasury Accounting Specialist with Serbian
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly