Finance Business Partner for Fashion Days
- Support the implementation of local and group costing/operational policies across company.
- Develop and/or maintain insightful management reports and analysis of overall company performance on the relevant dimensions, and provide professional advice in relation to operational performance.
- Gather input from the logistics & operations departments and translate & adjust them into budgets, forecasts and long term plans, defining and monitoring financial & operational targets to steer the performance of the Company.
- Prepare budgets, forecasts and long range plan set of financial & operational statements standalone and consolidated);
- Performance management related to deviations versus plan;
- Business partnering to Senior management in financial and operations matters
- Project Controlling including participation in Progress and Risk Reviews
- Interpret and analyze financial data predicting risks and opportunities
- Take part in the month end closing process from adjustments to the production of management reporting & accounting (P&L, traffic, OPEX, CAPEX, inventory, etc);
- Make presentations / reports corresponding financial data on locations and throughout the business;
- Propose and implement various measures needed (costs, processes);
- Prepare special reports and offers solutions management, in order to increase productivity and reduce costs;
- Control performance indicators on the number of employees, investments, costs, sales, etc., in order to achieve the target;
- Responsible for reviewing and developing the financial systems and processes in the organization;
- Continuous development and update of business planning models based on current and expected developments of the business;
- Develop flexible budgeting models for P&L, GM reporting, adaptable for building various scenarios to support business decisions;
- Build, together with support functions departments, respective OPEX inputs and results to be used in the financial plans;
- Maintain the budgeting existing systems, improve and update tools and data flow;
- Investigate the reasons for differences between the planned and actual results, highlighting to superior management impact on the business;
- 3+ years proven experience as a Financial Controller;
- University Degree in Economic Studies;
- Fluent English;
- Ability to work with different groups and levels;
- Able to take the lead in internal discussions and negotiations;
- Minimum 1 year in project and business analysis experience gained through relevant professional experience;
- Stakeholder management (develop and maintain strong value added relationships).
Apply for Finance Business Partner for Fashion Days
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly