Statutory Analyst -Global locations
Ensuring high quality statutory financial information is prepared for Cameron legal entities & prepare transfer pricing related reports.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prepare supporting documentation for statutory financial statements
- Prepare reports in order to support transfer pricing and cross border billing processes consistent with the Tax organizations guidance.
- Prepare supporting documentation for external audit
- Communicate with external auditors and finance team to ensure an efficient audit process
- Process improvement & driving a ‘right first time’ mentality in the field organizations.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies;
- Background in external audit- min 1 year experience;
- Understanding of IFRS and USGAAP;
- Strong analytical skills (data interpretation & review)
- Good Excel spreadsheet skills;
- Ability to communicate ideas and influence change across the finance organization;
- Experience on SAP (or other ERP) and Hyperion HFM would be beneficial;
- Professional finance qualification (ACCA / CPA etc) would be beneficial.
Apply for Statutory Analyst -Global locations
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly