Cash application Analyst – 2 years contract
The Cash Application Analyst is responsible for ensuring timely and accurate processing of cash receipts. Provide internal customer support. Proactively act for implementation and administering of Cameron policies and procedures in order to meet the Company's objectives and customers' requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Run Daily Bank Reports;
- Post Cash Receipts;
- Post AR adjustments;
- Research and resolve accounts receivable issues with internal customers;
- Reconcile cash accounts to bank reports;
- Bank to bank transfers;
- Email internal customers and bank on unidentified funds.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Economic background (graduate of Academy of Economic Studies or similar);
- 3+ years strong computer experience;
- MS Office, SAP experience would be a plus;
- Good command of English language (comprehension, written and speech). Other languages a plus;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Time management skills;
- Professional and with a service-oriented approach;
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written;
- Self-motivated, results oriented.
Apply for Cash application Analyst – 2 years contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly