Mergers & Acquisitions Analyst
Pegase Capital is a Paris-based M&A boutique set up in 2016. The founder's experience, culture and approach to corporate finance advisory has ensured Pegase Capital offers best-in-class advisory services to its clients. Our firm has also launched an investment business oriented to CEEMEA countries.
We are seeking for talented and driven Analysts in order to support the growing number of live situations we are working on, while maintaining a strong origination effort. Thanks to the lean team structure, this is a great opportunity for a strong candidate to participate - from day one - in the execution of transactions and get exposed to clients.
The role offers:
- Immediate M&A deal flow to maximise your execution experience
- Ability to work closely with the Managing Director, steeping up your learning curve
- Exposure to deals and clients
- Strong academics
- 3-4 years of experience in investment banking, corporate development, transaction services or audit within a Big 4
- Exposure to the Financial Services industry is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in Financial analysis and modelling
- Experience in preparation of pitches and books
- Dynamic individual with the ability to perform autonomously in a lean high-performance environment
Apply for Mergers & Acquisitions Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly