Cycle Analyst - Financial Department
- Performs critical control and preparation tasks to produce monthly accounts and close books on time (checks, complex or confidential account booking, account closing program);
- Validates all deliverables from his/her cycle(s) produced by all actors (Shared Service Center, Xerox, and related processes) included auxiliary accounting, specifically account reconciliations and justifications;
- Performs accounting cycle reviews of one or several cycles in accordance with deadlines and accounting standards (Group and Local);
- Delivers feedback to Shared Service Center Company(ies) Leader before company result validation and sending balance sheet and income statement to consolidation team;
- Manages the daily relationship with the subcontractor following day-to-day activities and performance, supervising the escalation process, and providing the necessary validations for operational deliverables;
- Initiates and conducts operational action plan with the various actors to correct malfunctions and achieve Internal Control Compliance Rate and Service Level Agreement targets within his/her remit,
- Provides all the necessary assistance and data to the auditors or tax/regulatory controllers from his (her) cycle(s) and ensures their certifications without qualified opinion or absence of anomalies.
- Economic background is a must;
- At least 3 years of experience in Accounting / Controlling / Analysis / Audit;
- An advanced level of English, French is a plus;
- ERP system knowledge is a plus.
*A cycle is a set of accounting transactions relating to assets and liabilities of a similar nature and their impact on results. It consists of grouping balance sheet accounts of a similar nature (specific cycles may include income statement items). Example: customer, supplier, finance, inventory, personnel, capital, taxes, fixed assets
Apply for Cycle Analyst - Financial Department
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly