Junior Cost Analyst with French
- Participate, during the transition phase, to the proper take over of activities allocated to her, including the preparation of detailed manuals for the process, if necessary;
- During the training period understand the process of cost accounting (Cost of Materials, Cost of production, Measured Inventories, Cost of sales, Variances, inventories discrepancies, etc.);
- Work together with the project team to stabilize the BSM inventory module deployment, ensure the integrity of data within prescribed deadlines;
- Perform annual/ monthly closing tasks: physical inventories consolidation, variances analysis and action plans, different reconciliations;
- Propose in accordance with Group standards simplifications and improvements serving to optimize the processes she deals with if the case;
- Perform self-assessments within her remit in accordance with internal controller's instructions and on schedule;
- Assists with preparation of materials and presentations for the department manager;
- Execute any other tasks requested by the manager in order to realize the short term objectives of the department.
- Economics background is a must;
- 1-2 years of experience in Finance. (Desired experience: AR, AP, Bank statements);
- Profiles with experience in Audit companies are also welcomed;
- Good knowledge of English, French is a plus.
- Analytical, structured and detail oriented, advanced in working with Excel;
- Good communication skills with interfaces;
- Proactive and with initiative;
- Motivated for a long term career in Michelin;
- Dedicated and available to work extra time in the loaded periods;
- Serious, respecting deadlines;
- Focused on finding the solution;
- Team worker;
- A logic approach, the ability to deal with numbers, to make connections easily between numbers and business aspects.
Apply for Junior Cost Analyst with French
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly