Business Support Controller with French (Commerce)
- Providing the financial information necessary for the monthly and yearly closing:
- Prepare and initiate requests for compiling scorecards falling under his/her remit;
- Providing information necessary for provisions and other elements;
- Preparing a first draft of the inventory analyses;
- Preparation and development of plans:
- Prepare information and formats necessary for construction of Plans;
- Preparing the same format of the PA;
- Alert the Business Partner and the other responsible for completeness of assembled data;
- Adapting and transmitting the necessary date for the PA standard cost preparation;
- Budget follow-up and Reporting:
- Produce reporting as required;
- Check data quality and alert manager about any discrepancies that are found;
- Prepare analysis for controllers of any variances from plan.
- Availability to travel for one-two months to France.
- A good level of English and French;
- Background in Economics (a must);
- Structured and detail oriented, advanced in working with Excel;
- Previous experience in Financial controlling/ cost controlling/ GL accounting.
Apply for Business Support Controller with French (Commerce)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly