Fixed Assets Analyst
- Check and approve the requisitions for Fixed assets investments before purchase order to be approved; follow up of the investments' budget, in order to ensure the approved amount for the project is not exceeded;
- Prepare accounting journals to be uploaded in GL and perform all month end closing activities;
- Ensure support to Business Partner Controller for the preparation of the necessary documentation for the PA investments;
- Prepare/provide different reports and information regarding the status of the investment project at different moments in time;
- Make reconciliation of data between Annual Plan and GL modules;
- Provide support to plant for year-end count of fixed assets (different information from PA_FA module);
- Participate in preparing answers to questions from local tax authorities;
- Provide information and documents to external and internal auditors.
- Economic Background is a must;
- Experience in Finance, preferably in Fixed Assets perimeter;
- Experience in using ERP systems;
- Good command of MS Office tools, especially Excel;
- Advanced in English (any other language is a plus).