Senior HR Budgeting and Reporting Analyst
6 days left
Role: Gathering, analyzing, compiling and reporting relevant HR information (e.g.: headcount, staff cost, employee demographics, workforce analytics, etc.) in order to meet the business needs and sustain an effective decision making process.
- Participates to the staff costs budgeting and reporting processes;
- Maintains and develops the staff cost budgeting and reporting applications;
- Optimizes the existing HR tools and templates, implementing new reporting solutions, and proposes changes in order to facilitate data collection and ensure data accuracy and integrity;
- Analyzes collected data, determining historical trends, calculating variances, reconciling differences and reporting HR information so that to obtain a synthetic overview of the workforce data and staff costs at group level;
- Ensures timely delivery of scheduled and ad-hoc reporting for both HR and management team; presenting relevant HR information and proposing related recommendations for decision making purposes;
- Ensures sensitive HR data and related processes are properly handled in line with legislative requirements, confidentiality policy and best practices;
- Proactively manages relationships with stakeholders such as HR operational teams, Payroll and Administrative Services team, Finance and Performance and Planning teams in order to ensure smooth implementation of the proposed tools/ changes in the reporting system.
- Maintains the application for data reporting and presentation to the company management and HR Business Partners in order to facilitate access to accurate and up-to-date information
- University Degree (preferably economics, cybernetics or business);
- Minimum 3 years experience in reporting or financial analysis;
- Excellent analytical, organizational, problem solving and follow-up skills with the ability to meet time sensitive deadlines;
- Capacity for analysis and synthesis;
- Good skills of communication and prioritization of activities;
- Knowledge of human resource processes;
- Knowledge of reporting principles, data review, information layering - advanced level;
- English language – advance level;
- MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook – advanced level;
- Knowledge of software and database systems used in reporting. History of understanding and utilizing Business Intelligence applications such as Cognos, Charisma and Tableau is a plus;
- Proactive, energetic, positive, results oriented.
Apply for Senior HR Budgeting and Reporting Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly