1 day left
Provide day to day and month end close accounting support as well as financial analysis for Cameron entities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide in-depth financial analysis of profit and loss and/or balance sheet accounts, including other non-financial metrics accounts;
- Support the day to day accounting requirements;
- Analyzing actual results to reconcile financial accounts, taking responsibility for all balances and resolution of queries;
- Responsibility for closing the financial books for multiple legal entities;
- Responsibility for coordination and execution of Internal and External Audit requirements;
- Liaison with Divisional personnel around the world on financial analysis;
- Coordinating, generating, reviewing and distributing standard reports such as monthly financial analysis.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Economic background (graduate of Academy of Economic Studies or similar);
- Accounting knowledge;
- Experience in general and/or financial accounting;
- Strong computer experience – MS Office including Excel;
- SAP experience or other ERP system application- advantage;
- Good command of English language (comprehension, written and oral); other languages a plus;
- Good analytical skills Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Organizational and time management skills;
- Professional and with a service-oriented approach;
- Ability to prioritize issues;
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
What can we can offer to you?
- Great team, fantastic organizational culture
- Professional challenges and the right tools to grow and succeed in your career: specialized courses, supervision and constant feedback;
- The great opportunity to develop your professional path in one of the biggest company worldwide in Oil and gas industry.
Apply for Financial Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly