Provide day to day and month end close accounting support as well as financial analysis for Cameron entities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide in-depth financial analysis of profit and loss and/or balance sheet accounts, including other non-financial metrics accounts;
- Support the day to day accounting requirements;
- Analyzing actual results to reconcile financial accounts, taking responsibility for all balances and resolution of queries;
- Responsibility for closing the financial books for multiple legal entities;
- Responsibility for coordination and execution of Internal and External Audit requirements;
- Liaison with Divisional personnel around the world on financial analysis;
- Coordinating, generating, reviewing and distributing standard reports such as monthly financial analysis.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Economic background (graduate of Academy of Economic Studies or similar);
- Accounting knowledge;
- Experience in general and/or financial accounting;
- Strong computer experience – MS Office including Excel;
- SAP experience or other ERP system application- advantage;
- Good command of English language (comprehension, written and oral); other languages a plus;
- Good analytical skills Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Organizational and time management skills;
- Professional and with a service-oriented approach;
- Ability to prioritize issues;
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
What can we can offer to you?
- Great team, fantastic organizational culture
- Professional challenges and the right tools to grow and succeed in your career: specialized courses, supervision and constant feedback;
- The great opportunity to develop your professional path in one of the biggest company worldwide in Oil and gas industry.