We are looking for a Manager to join the most dynamic transfer pricing team in the region.
- As a Manager, you will be involved in a variety of projects focusing on transfer pricing. You will:
- Work closer with partners;
- Advise clients on a broad range of different industries on transfer pricing;
- Deliver and monitoring multiple client engagements;
- Coordinate the team involved on a particular project;
- Review the work of consultants, offer suggestions and make necessary changes;
- Conducting meetings with clients;
- Establish excellent working relationships with client personnel;
- Play an active role in the business development process.
- 5 - 6 years of experience in transfer pricing;
- ADIT (Transfer pricing paper) certification would be an advantage;
- Good knowledge of accounting, transfer pricing and taxation;
- Fluent in English;
- Report writing skills;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Effective presentation and communication skills;
- Team management experience;
- Anything that could impress us.
Please note that only CVs with relevant experience will be selected for further review.
Transfer Pricing Services is the leading independent transfer pricing consultancy firm, being recognized for its innovative solutions for effective management of any risks and disputes in transfer pricing matters.
Apply for Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly