6 days left
- Up to 25%
Transfer Pricing Services is the leading independent transfer pricing consultancy firm, being recognized for its innovative solutions for effective management of any risks and disputes in transfer pricing matters.
As a Junior Consultant you will be involved in a variety of projects focusing on transfer pricing, mainly on preparation of transfer pricing documentation files, benchmarking studies and also on preparation of transfer pricing policies and transfer pricing reviews. You will:
- Work under the guidance of more experienced colleagues (managers, senior consultants);
- Assist in delivering and monitoring multiple client engagements;
- Prepare draft letters for clients, summarize facts, analyse and specify solutions and recommendations;
- Attend meetings with clients, together with managers and senior consultants;
- Participate to comprehensive learning programs.
- University degree in economics;
- Fluent in English;
- Report writing skills;
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet research);
- Basic accounting and tax knowledge;
- Good level of business awareness;
- Previous exposure to transfer pricing would be an advantage;
- Analytical thinking;
- Good academic credentials;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels;
- Hard-working individuals with a genuine desire to develop their skills.
- RON 2,000 net + meal tickets + benefits.
Apply for Junior Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly